Tuesday, May 08, 2007

A Launch Worth Noting

Jim Naughton has been burning the midnight oil the past couple of months with the help of his IT gurus to get Episcopal Café up and running. I highly recommend it, as it brings together some great work from across the Anglican blogosphere.

I'm honored and grateful to be counted, too, amongst the contributors.

Take a look, and tune up your RSS reader if you are so inclined. There's plenty to keep up with there each day, from contemporary culture to theological reflections to the latest in church politics and everything in between.


1 comment:

June Butler said...

Finally, finally, finally I was able to complete my registration and put up a comment at the site. I was in the system, but I had lost my information needed to sign in.

The site is excellent. I recommend it to everyone.